Call them or send an email and tell us if they could help you. migrant.info.pl/#!prettyPhoto. The website is run from public money and the advertise hotline number.
But If I understand correctly this quote from government website, then Permit for settle can be obtained relatively fast through family or being refugee. Otherwise requires 10 years living in Poland. While permission for the permanent stay in Poland can be obtained in 5 years by anybody.
Which category I will be eligible to apply after 5 years of stay in Poland since I am from Non-EU country (Asia)?
You will be able to apply for "permission for the permanent stay in Poland". "permission to settle" you will be able to get only if a war starts in India, and you will become a refugee or if you marry Polish citizen.
I think these 2 papers have have no other differences except of the differences in obtaining them.
9) How can a foreigner obtain a permission for the permanent stay in Poland?
Permissions granted for indefinite period of time are the permissions to stay as the long-term resident of the European Community and the permissions to settle.
Pursuant to Article 64, Paragraph 1 of Act of June 13th 2003 on foreigners (unanimous text, Journal of Laws of 2006, No. 234, Item 1694 with later amendments), the permission to settle can be granted to a foreigner who:
1)is a minor, and a child of a foreigner who has the permission to settle and was born within the territory of the Republic of Poland;
2) had been married to a Polish citizen for at least three years before the application submission and who had been constantly staying within the territory of the Republic of Poland for at least 2 years before the application submission on the basis of the permission to reside for the determined period of time.
3) directly before the submission of the application had been continuously staying within the territory of the Republic of Poland for the period of time no shorter than 10 years on the basis of the consent for a tolerated stay or a consent for a stay for a period of 5 years because of the refugee status grant.
4) is a child of a Polish citizen and remains under the parental authority.
Foreigners can also apply for the permission to stay as a long-term resident of the European Community (Article 65 of Act on foreigners), which is granted, as in the case of the grant of the permission to settle, for an indefinite period of time to a foreigner who had been legally and continuously staying within the territory of the Republic of Poland directly before the application submission for at least 5 years., provided that the foreigner has:
1) a stable and regular source of income which can cover the expense of his/her own living and the living of the members of his/her family who are dependent on him/her and
2) health insurance as understood by the regulations on common health insurance, or has the confirmation of the cost of health care within the territory of the Republic of Poland being covered by the insurer.
The foreigner can submit an application for the permission to settle or the permission to stay as a long-term resident of the European Community during the legal stay within the territory of the Republic of Poland. The application for the permission to settle or the permission to stay as a long-term resident of the European community should be submitted to the voivode appropriate for the planned place stay of the foreigner. Additionally, the foreigner is obliged to justify the application, present a valid travel document and attach the following documents to the application:
1) photographs of persons referred to in the application;
2) documents necessary to confirm data included in the application and circumstances justifying the application for the permission to settle or the permission to stay as a long-term resident of the European community;
3) a legal title to occupy premises in which the foreigner stays or plans to stay and documents which confirm the amount of the residence costs.