I am new to this forum and want to say hi and thanks for the useful information that I've found here.
I am about to move to wroclaw with my family in 3 months and will appreciate your oppinion on the following:
1. What do we have to do in order to register when we arrive in Wroclaw?
2. I have already found a job there, but my wife will start to look for a job when we arrive. What do we have to do in order to have access to your health care system for my wife and our child?
3. What do we have to do in order to apply for a public kindergarten for our child?
4. What other important information in terms of local legislation do we have to consider when moving to Wroclaw?
Thank you very much in advance!
1. You should register your stay in Poland in the Office for Foreigners of the Voivodeship Office in Wroclaww. Apply for temporary residence permit.
2. Ask your employer about possibilities of health insurence - he may grant insurance for you and for your wife.
3. The right to benefit from kindergartens belongs to all children aged 3-6 years, including children, who do not have Polish citizenship and even on the same terms as for Polish citizens.
4. Check this site: migrant info.pl