Långsam = Slow
God kväll, min vän! Vad är "sakta" då? :) Finns det något för skillnad mellan de två?
- wolny (вольный) - free mostly about a man but you can also say it about let's say wind (volny veter, вольный ветер)
- swobodny (свободный) - free about people (including their relationship and marital status) but also a (rest)room (if it's occupied or not). Swoboda slowa (Свобода слова) - freedom of speech.
- besplatny - something you don't have to pay for. bez (без) - without. platit(платить)=to pay.
- we also use a noun "haliava" (халява)=freeby
- for those who think slow we mostly use the word "tugodum" (тугодум). It's a noun. Dumat=to think. tugoy (adjective)=tight, tough
As far as I see you're not originally from Poland. Where are you from? :)UPD:
Excuse me, is this seat free from marriage? :)
AFAIK, it's somewhat of a false-friend for those who switched from German to Swedish (as I did). To the best of my knowledge ledig is only about seats, jobs etc.
For "single" they use "ogift". vara gift=be married. For divorced "skild".
Let's wait Sweda v Polshe.
P.S. en armbandsklocka :)