Return PolishForums LIVE   /   Archives [3]
  PolishForums Archive :
Archives - 2010-2019 / Work  % width 2

Registering for Tax in Poland

24 Mar 2016 /  #1
Hi all.
I am working and living in Poland (Bydgoszcz), but still employed by my UK company. HMRC has now sorted out my NT tax code, so I don't pay tax in UK. How do I now register as a taxpayer here? Also, anyone out there know their way around Polish tax regulations? I.e. allowable expenses / other deductables. I am pretty clued up on UK tax system and have done many tax returns in UK (I am an accounting and Finance Systems professional) but something tells me tax over here is going to be a hell of a lot more confusing, and I seriously doubt I can complete returns online (hahahaha).
Pol attorney  
24 Mar 2016 /  #2
Hi !

First, you probably have to apply for your NIP number in Urzad Skarbowy in Bydgoszcz, and then register as a VAT payer (if you are a vat payer according to Polish tax law) by submitting relevant paperwork in US.

Archives - 2010-2019 / Work / Registering for Tax in PolandArchived