OK, just to try and be helpful I asked my friend these questions. She won't register here (no idea why not) so here goes with her answers...
1. Gender/Age group - 18-24; 25-35; 36-50; over 50
2. What were the main factors that encouraged you to come to the UK/Scotland?
3. How long do you intend to stay in the country?
4. Do you see your stay in Scotland/the UK as permenent or temporary?
5. Do you feel the attraction of the UK is as great as it was when your country first became a member of the EU?
1. - Second group.
2. - job prospects, moved to Bristol first where her sister and brother-in-law were living also travelling, has live in a few places in the UK.
3. - Has no plans to go back to Poland at the moment and if her boyfriend settles in a job they'll most likely stay as she is about to start college here.
4. - See answer 3
5. - No because of the economy in the UK but it should pass. Overall, happy in the UK, moreso where she has settled now.
The second group :(
What's wrong with that? You're a vampire, you're in your 100s! ;)