It's actually quite simple. If you have MS Word follow these steps:
1. From the menu select: Insert, then Symbol...
2. In the Font tab select: (Normal text...)
3. You will find all Polish letters there.
4. Select/highlight one of the letters and press on the "Shortcut Key..." button.
5. Choose a new shortcut key (for example fo
This is how admin said to do it....but I dont have Polish letters????
When I open the Symbol box, there's a drop down menu that says Subset. Does yours have that? I can choose various options. Does yours have Latin-1? That's where you can find Polish symbols. They're hard to find but they're on there. Also, where it says Font, it's set to (normal text).
Hmmmmmm.. I`ll give it a try
after lunch I`m starving...
Thanks for the help everybody:) :)