Just curious, why are the kids going to polish school? I assume it's the father's idea...
Actually, it was my crazy idea. I am learning Polish for *fun* (it doesn't feel very fun at times, but I enjoy the challenge) and they are enrolled in Polish as a Second Language classes (bilingual classes) as an educational endeavor. The teachers are outstanding, and I figure if they can learn Polish, they can learn just about anything. ;)
My friend's children go to the polish school in Schaumburg and they 'hate' it, as they declare it openly.
I teach English literature I have heard that before from my high school students. 99% are grateful for being forced to go to Polish school, and the other 1% are grateful they were allowed to quit. I think my polish school's bilingual ed might help them transition better to the traditional side of the school. (fingers crossed)
The teachers are outstanding, and I figure if they can learn Polish, they can learn just about anything. ;)
"They" being my children, not the teachers! Duh.