He'll have the chance to travel for a couple of years, and as you may have noticed from the original message, he is being posted here by his Indian company.
Anyway, for what it's worth:
1. I will be getting workpermit and I think residence permit too. Will my wife can work as she is not holding any job. Which type of visa/work permit will she get.
No, unless her employer applies for a permit
2. I will be getting gross salary around 10000 PLN per month. Any idea how much will I get in Hand(Net). WHat will be deductions in this.
You'll end up with about 7 after tax and ZUS.
3. What are the expense of Child education in English school.
Quite a lot.
4. How much could I save and what will be an average expenses (rent, basic amenities, grossaries,travels)
You can live well and save on 7. Rent will be about 2.5.
5. My Wife is dental doctor from INDIA. Does she have any opportunity.
Probably, though she'll have to have her qualifications attested.
6. For an SAP Consultant howz scope in Poland. If we need to change over from current compnay to anohter how difficult it is.
Not so easy unless you have very desirable skills. Many large companies in Poland are rolling out SAP programmes at the moment but the market is fierce - if you learn Polish this will help