throwing out over 900,000 signatures
POT KETTLE BLACK...
Citizens' petitions rejected during the during their 8 years of misrule by the PO-led junta included:
1. Petition for a referendum on state forests, signed by 2.5 million citizens
2. Petition for a referendum on on retirement age - 1.5 million signatrues
3. Petition for a referendum titeld "save our youngsters"
4. Petition for a referendum on the abortion law - 600,000
5. Petition for a "stop paedophilia"referendum - 250,000.
The PO paper shredder was indeed kept busy during those years.