What must be done to improve politics in Poland?FIRST:
1. Establish single member constituencies (jednomandatowe okręgi wyborcze) for Sejm and Senat.
2. Lower taxes and abolish most of the laws and regulations regarding private enterprise,
building, services, trade and commerce.
3. After abolishing the useless and harmful laws, immediately fire 90% of public servants.
4. Start a real pro-family government programs to encourage population growth.
5. Improve and tighten as much as possible the relations within Visehrad group (even if it's
going to cost us some money.)
6. Conduct a thorough financial lustration of top businessmen and politicians.
7. Establish a special Army Tax (on reasonable level) to build a strong professional army
(fire 50% of generals and colonels on useless administrative positions - leave those
necessary for the battle value of the army.)
8. Create powerful, common Territorial Defense, based on conscription and voluntary service.Later when economy flourishes:
9. Conduct a large scale repatriation of Poles from former USSR.
10. Encourage Poles from all over the world to settle in Poland, by tax reliefs and government
11. Acquire nuclear weapons.
12. Invest some of the budget surplus into farming and ecological energy use.
13. Using newly gained economic power, extend the influence from V4 group to:
Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, Romania, Bulgaria and post-Yugoslavia zone.
And a little something for my own personal pleasure:
14. Strip Adam Michnik of all honours and state decorations :)