Perhaps further restrictions are indeed sensible.
Yeah, how's that Eurotrash libtard "one world, one love" BS the likes of you have spewed on here for nearly a decade working out for you now?
By the way, here is a verbatim recount of a true overheard conversation from the other day:
- Man: "This coronavirus is pretty serious."
- Woman: "I'm not worried."
- Man: "Oh, why not?"
- Woman: "Israel is coming out with a vaccine in a couple of weeks."
- Man: "Are they going to share it with the world?"
- Woman (suddenly angry and in genuine disbelief): "Why should they?!"
- Man (shaking his head in disbelief at the woman's stupidity): "Sigh"
- Me: Louis Armstrong singing "What a Wonderful World" comes to mind. :)
Oh, the man in the above conversation is Polish. The woman is an Irish born-again Christian Zionist.