Agree with that statement... just like you brits dont go to work drunk but on coke (its always better... u can work harder and more efficiently)
Definitely true in the media!
You have to go fast to hospital or vomit before all alcohol will be absorbed from your digest system...
I have actually performed gastric lavage on poisoned people myself, but never
on someone who was only
You do realise that if someone has ingested enough alcohol to be semi-conscious (i.e., "poisoned"), it's too late to stop the poisoning by removing any alcohol left in their stomach? "Stomach pumping" is dangerous even if it is done correctly, even in drug overdose, and is NEVER done "routinely" in poisoning:
Grow up. I am talking about other substances these people take.
No you weren't, you were replying to a post where drunks were mentioned, not "drug takers".
Smart arse, when you are on the receiving end of these people you would not be so smart.
I've already been on the "receiving end" of hundreds (if not thousands) of these kind of people, and I'm still here, so I'm clearly smarter than you are, "Guest" :p