I am a Brazilian male of 19 years old, white. I have been thinking about moving to Poland in in the future, perhaps in two or three years, maybe even less if things get bright for me. I have spent a few hours researching about Cost of Living, politics, culture, history, etc.. about the country, and I fell in love with it lol.
But before I make up my mind about it, I need to know a few more things about the country, to make sure that Poland is the right choice:
* Do poles accept immigrants well, or am I gonna have a bad time?
* I don't speak anything of the Polish language, but I am fluent in English (my spoken english is rather rusty for now, as I don't usually speak it daily). Will my accomodation in the country be harsh, and does it take long to speak Polish fluently?
* If I eventually choose to move there next year, will I be able to join a college and get myself a job?
* Are crime rates low (I think they are according to my research, but I need to be sure)
* Can a programmer live well there?
* I know it is a foolish question, but what music gender do Poles prefer (metal, pop, hip-hop)? I am a Metalhead btw, but I don't look like one (no tattoos, piercings...)
* What ideological side do Poles prefer (left-socialist or right-capitalist)? I am aware that in the last election, the leftist sphere had no important seats whatsoever, but the Polish people really enjoy the right-wing?
* What is the best city that I can move to? I was thinking about Gdansk, but are there other options that you guys consider better?
* What is the salary needed to have a middle-class lifestyle? Is it hard to earn that much?
Well, I think that those are the questions I had. Thank you for reading!!