How many books about Poland did you read recently? How many Polish movies did you watch?
Shame on me, I can remember none. But you should forgive me this uncouthness, since it is quite common among imperialistic nations to have only shallow comprehension of their neighbors. We are too absorbed with our own culture or how it is reflected among other, by the way of thinking, nations.
But you see Costi, In Poland we have a free media which tries to be accurate and objective, whilst your countrymen are brainwashed by your state dominated media, which only reports what the government wants it to. If they not they get killed like Politovskaya.
:) You are amusing!
1) Why do you think that you have free media? Somebody told you this?
2) Why do you think that Russia dose not have the same? In your denying I see only arrogance and the result of the same brainwashing. It is your media is constantly working with you.
4) Do you really think that it was Putin who killed, directly or indirectly, Politkovskaya or Litvinenko? My God, in this case you brain is so blank that even you media can do nothing with it. I can advise only one thing, just think who is in profit! Certainly it is not kremlin.
A far more relevant question is, what is the Russian opinion of China and vice versa.
OMG! Please stop talking about China, this phantasmal threat invented in Washington. Please tell me why the should wage war against Russia? What for? Over millions kilometers of permanently frozen soil? Do you think they are idiots? They already have many kilometers of deserted lands, and you think they need more?
They have big problems, God bless America, with their own Tibetan population, so you think that they need full scale atomic war as appendage? I don't think so.
Now China have faced with urbanization process and this social phenomenon hides many dangers itself. Few of them:
- Low birth rates. Can you imagine millions and millions of aged? Believe me, this will require some money
- Decrease of rural population. Therefore they will face significant lack of labour resources in the further 30-40 years
- Flourishing cities. Something tells me that prosperous bank clerks is not a good stuff for army.
- China is surrounded by envious enemies, God bless America once again
- Do you remember at least one war where China have been victorious by itself? Can you help me to deal with it?
Well, now let's analyze other highly hypothetical threats, Muslim population in Russia for example, another favorite danger of all who "cares" about Russian future. Should I do this?