"isms" suck! :(
You want to tell us that you are like those politicians that you vote for, a person without any particular views? Your life is really reduced to existence?
Do you really have more than half an iota of socialism in the US?
Modern Republican Party is largely socialist minded.
After all communism failed as much as capitalism.
The US was built on capitalist principles and they were fine till they absorbed European viruses of socialism and egalitarianism.
Oh, and one of the Right's idols byt the name of Jesus was somewhat of a commie.
No, he was not. Otherwise you should provide some quotes when he advocates the state forcibly confiscating private property to hand it to poor/workers. Pope JPII condemned liberation theology which was coming out with similar thesis.
Agreed. That what is meant that Christianity hasn't been really tried.
I'm just curious when would you recognize that Christianity has been tried? Ideal models exist only in theory.
Everytime you buy a new Nokia-handset, produced in Romania, due to lower wages there, you support the system.
You need to accept that average people cannot afford to not buy cheap products.
You may say, well the Romanians at Nokia get paid quite well for Romanian measures.
So this would be better if the would lose these jobs and all walk hungry? According to socialist slogan of equality. This is obvious that all people cannot be rich but this is absolutely possible to force 99% of population to live in poverty. Remaining 1% are of course top members of ruling leftist party.
Companies are collapsing. Capitalism has failed
You have no idea... This is normal that badly managed companies must bankrupt and be replaced by new ones. Only economically ignorant socialists and corrupt politicians advocate the state (taxpayers) subside badly managed companies (including banks). Of course in such system where incompetence is rewarded and good managers need to deal with dishonest competition their motivation is shrinking. More and more of them become parasites because this is profitable and much of effort is not needed. This is just enough to bribe palls of Bush, Obama or Sarkozy to be rewarded by huge donations from taxpayer pockets.
Don't be surprised if whole American continent becomes socialist.
Unless we will learn about another Pinochet who will show them where is their place. It never stop to amaze me how socialists are glad that their palls ruining just another country. After all, outcome is always the same.